In previous posts we have discussed the importance of having a strategic internal public relations campaign. It is important to have at least 50% of your public relations focus be on your internal stakeholders. The stakeholders include employees, suppliers, retailers and others depending on the type of business you have. It is critical to have […]
- Tips on Keeping your Public Relations running smoothlyOctober 13, 2016
- Improving your internal public relations within your companySeptember 19, 2016
- Strategies to improve your company’s public relations cultureSeptember 7, 2016
- Tips for keeping internal communication open and promoting a positive internal public relations environmentAugust 24, 2016
- How to manage Internal Public Relations in a companyAugust 12, 2016
I decided to start a blog about the topic of maintaining proper public relations within a company – for PR agencies and business owners because I believe there are parts of public relations that get lost sometimes in the focus on big press releases and global goals. There are lots of things to look at that can be easily overlooked....More.....